Where do I find this program?

CT Insure Guy

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
What I am in need of here is the following type of product:

-A program, PC or online based, that includes and organizational/address program to save either customer addresses or copies of leads(possibly allowing import of emailed leads).

-A daily "task scheduling" section that allows me to enter in daily call backs with notes, etc.

-A "quote Generator" like Norvax is cool but not required.

Which of the available products is the best at combining these features for least cost?

Thanks!

-A program, PC or online based, that includes and organizational/address program to save either customer addresses or copies of leads(possibly allowing import of emailed leads).

-A daily "task scheduling" section that allows me to enter in daily call backs with notes, etc.

Which of the available products is the best at combining these features for least cost?

Thanks!

OH %#%, here we go again. Get ready Al, Rick, etc.

Joking aside, I use and love Act, YIO is also a good deal for the money. If you're computer inclined sugarcrm is nice from what I've seen, but it had way to many parts for my liking. Pick you poison.

OH %#%, here we go again. Get ready Al, Rick, etc.

Joking aside, I use and love Act, YIO is also a good deal for the money. If you're computer inclined sugarcrm is nice from what I've seen, but it had way to many parts for my liking. Pick you poison.

JR... I think I've heard this somewhere before.

Forget the online stuff and stick with OCS!:D

Okay, it is now time for Al to bitch about Frank and for either me or someone that will remain nameless (not to point to any one person) to insult Al!

Thanks!

ACT! 2008 with the QuoteWerks add-on would be a good choice. You can buy ACT 2008 at Staples for $200 minus a $100 rebate.

QuoteWerks adds on to ACT and costs $239 QuoteWerks by Aspire Technologies

YIO Your Insurance Office is a good turnkey program to consider also.

Al has some good ideas for free programs you can adapt but be careful with some of Al's features if you use a sheet-feed scanner. (Just joking AL!)

Back