Where is the Best Place to Put Your Business Through?

Advisor06

Guru
100+ Post Club
I recently became independent selling Life, Annuities and LTC. I have some direct appointments with companies such as Mass and Ohio National but many others require you go through a brokerage company.

I haven't been that impressed with any but the three main companies I have been talking to are Crump, Ann Arbor and Zenith Marketing. Does anyone have any experience with them or any suggestions?

I recently became independent selling Life, Annuities and LTC. I have some direct appointments with companies such as Mass and Ohio National but many others require you go through a brokerage company.

I haven't been that impressed with any but the three main companies I have been talking to are Crump, Ann Arbor and Zenith Marketing. Does anyone have any experience with them or any suggestions?

Crump has a lot of resources. However, unless you are doing the large cases that will utilize those resources you can get much better contracts and probably better service. IMHO

I have had contracts with them +- 20 years

DHK >>""A lot of your decision of who to go with may also depend on how much hand-holding you'd need too. ""

That. /\ /\ /\

Ray is a smart dude.

I'm looking for good comp and competitive companies. I find that when I ask for a quote sometimes that they give me the companies they "need" to sell rather than the best companies for the client.

Back