Where to Place 29MNT Depression/Anxiety Lung Issues

HoosierLife

Automate Appointments https://agentautopilot.com
5000 Post Club
Have a prospect 29MNT. Had the lower lobe of right lung removed at 14 because of Spontaneous Pneumo Thorax. Was on inhalers for a year or so after that. No problems since.

Was in a major car accident in 2006. Crushed pelvis, broken bones all over. He says he has brain damage, but I know the guy, and would have never guessed. But since the crash is on the normal assortment of anxiety, depression and sleeping meds. Havent gotten the names of the meds yet, but no bipolar or schizo meds. Just run of the mill stuff...well atleast for an FE guy like me.

RNA came back Table 4 and the price was not that far off Standard. But they ask in their app "Have you ever..." to the lung and brain questions.

Any other companies out there have a 5 year limit on those things and UW depression/anxiety meds favorably?

Traditional life underwriting is not like FE underwriting. Saying yes to a question isn't as big a deal. They are going to want details of when, what happened and see a level of control for any ongoing conditions.

A spontaneous pneumothorax 15 years ago with no re-occurrence is probably not going to be the issue. It is going to be the depression, anxiety and sleeping meds. It will depend on any hospitalization, how long ago and the meds.

I would work with an MGA on this one. Sure, you may give up a bit on comp, but let them put it together for you and case manage it. You can do what you normally do, get the app and send it in.

If he just wants a small policy Settlers Silver should work from the sound of it.

Traditional life underwriting is not like FE underwriting. Saying yes to a question isn't as big a deal. They are going to want details of when, what happened and see a level of control for any ongoing conditions.

A spontaneous pneumothorax 15 years ago with no re-occurrence is probably not going to be the issue. It is going to be the depression, anxiety and sleeping meds. It will depend on any hospitalization, how long ago and the meds.

I would work with an MGA on this one. Sure, you may give up a bit on comp, but let them put it together for you and case manage it. You can do what you normally do, get the app and send it in.

Agree. IMO, this case should definitely go FU.

Back