Which Company Offers the Best Auto Insurance Policy?

dianaj12

Expert
What you think which company offers the best Auto insurance policy? I am thinking about to have an insurance policy for my new car.

I am waiting for your valuable answers.

What you think which company offers the best Auto insurance policy? I am thinking about to have an insurance policy for my new car.

I am waiting for your valuable answers.

Depends where you are located, what state are you in?

Most auto insurance carriers now offer similar coverage such as liability, comp, collision, trans expense, and road side. Depending on the year make and model of your car and your particular situation some of those coverage may be needed some may not.

You want to look for a company that is rated A+ with a financial size of 16. You can find that information on AM Best's website. These ratings are a good indication that the company you are insured by can pay their claims.

A lot of factors go into the rate such as age, driving history, marital status, education, and even nowadays your credit score. It would be impossible to say who is going to offer you the best deal because their are just too many factors.

Some carriers that come to mind are Liberty Mutual, Erie, Travelers, Grange, Encompass.

I am licensed in NY, NJ, & PA and can only really speak to that territory.

Hope this rant helps.

Just because two policies include liability, medical payments, UM/UIM, and physical damage at the same limits doesn't mean they're comparable anymore than two cars that both have four tires, windshield wipers, front wheel drive, and anti-lock brakes are the same.

The actual form language is vastly more important, along with your unique exposures. Do you have a teenage driver in the house? How you structure your insurance is critical or you could be like a family that was recently brought to my attention where their resident grandson negligently killed and critically injured some people in a wreck. His grandfather has discovered that his own policy doesn't cover him because of how the policies were structured.

Do you ever rent cars or drive someone else's vehicle? Some policies don't cover rental cars. Some don't cover business use of rental cars. Some don't cover any nonowned autos. Could someone in the family start delivering pizzas for extra money? Some policies cover this, some don't. The same for newspapers and Mary Kay cosmetics delivery. I can give you easily over two dozen examples of differences in policies that are a big deal IF you have the exposure that's excluded.

Don't listen to those clever TV commercials that focus almost exclusively on price. When they say things like "SAME COVERAGE, Better Price" or "You get the SAME COVERAGE, often for less," they're not telling the truth. You don't need to discover that after you've killed someone and THEN find out your policy doesn't apply.

Back