Who Are the BIGGEST Players in Leads? Esp FE and Mortgage?

N

NunyaBidnit

I read about Leadco and others here--and have tried doing a net search---but I get 987,764,985,001 "hits"---dont have that kind of time LOL!!!

Would LIKE to do Final Expense, Mortgage, Medicare supp, etc--Seniors

Just a GUESS at the top three lead firms would help and I will investigate.

I always think I am being as obvious and plain as I can be but---I always manage to confuse. If this isn't clear let me know

I read about Leadco and others here--and have tried doing a net search---but I get 987,764,985,001 "hits"---dont have that kind of time LOL!!!

Would LIKE to do Final Expense, Mortgage, Medicare supp, etc--Seniors

Just a GUESS at the top three lead firms would help and I will investigate.

I always think I am being as obvious and plain as I can be but---I always manage to confuse. If this isn't clear let me know

Call Chris Lead Connection - Home Page

to be clear you should probably edit part of the title to read:

"Who Are the BIGGEST Players in FREE Leads?"
So other than your pointless and childish self aggrandizement, what did the time you spent making this post accomplish?

Do you like WORK? Or just surf the net to show off your childish snottiness skills?

So other than your pointless and childish self aggrandizement, what did the time you spent making this post accomplish?

Do you like WORK? Or just surf the net to show off your childish snottiness skills?

hehehe

----------

How does Justin Bieber remove a condom? ......... He farts!

The op has left the building and your offer needs to be in the offers section. Did you not read the rules you signed up for?

Last edited:
Back