Who Buys Live Transfers

jbarkley

I am looking to expand and grow business with Live transfers in the Health, Life and Auto Insurance vertical. So these seem to be the areas that most love in live transfers. Any comments or agencies looking for a rising Star lead vendor?:idea:

I am looking to expand and grow business with Live transfers in the Health, Life and Auto Insurance vertical. So these seem to be the areas that most love in live transfers. Any comments or agencies looking for a rising Star lead vendor?:idea:

This topic has been addressed in many threads. As of September 1, 2009 this has basically become illegal.

I talk with one company selling them, and they said they start the phone call with a live person that says " Please hold on for an important message" and if they hold on, they are giving permission or something about it started with a live person,,,,,Stills sounds wrong to me.

This topic has been addressed in many threads. As of September 1, 2009 this has basically become illegal.
sorry JOSH but you are incorrect, Selling leads if Live transfers or raw data IS NOT illegal. If you contact DNC or the wrong States then that Sir is "illegal". so please if you are gonna post to the topic please do so with truthful matters.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I talk with one company selling them, and they said they start the phone call with a live person that says " Please hold on for an important message" and if they hold on, they are giving permission or something about it started with a live person,,,,,Stills sounds wrong to me.
The case that I am referring to is that a rep will qualify and make sure that the prospect is fully looking for the insurance in question, if they are then the rep with transfer the call to appropriate agency....all they will need to do is close the call.

Last edited:
sorry JOSH but you are incorrect, Selling leads if Live transfers or raw data IS NOT illegal. If you contact DNC or the wrong States then that Sir is "illegal". so please if you are gonna post to the topic please do so with truthful matters.

That's an interesting reaction, perhaps I hit a nerve.

Since September 1, 2009 unsolicited calls to consumers using robo call technology are illegal. If they have opted in then that's another story, but at the price point referenced it's almost guaranteed to be the illegal version.

That's an interesting reaction, perhaps I hit a nerve.

Since September 1, 2009 unsolicited calls to consumers using robo call technology are illegal. If they have opted in then that's another story, but at the price point referenced it's almost guaranteed to be the illegal version.
Josh are you high? what "price point referenced" are you talking about. No one said anything about money you should either read with glasses (obviously needed) or reply to the correct post. For someone that has prices included in their signature about leads shouldnt be talking at all about something illegal. Furthermore no sir you didnt hit any nerve of mine what you did do was make a fool of yourself.

Let's be clear, if someone's phone rings and they're not on with a live person, it's illegal. Anything "press 1 to speak to..." is illegal.

Stated another way for those in the cheap seats, so long as someone live is on the phone when the person answers, you're fine as long as the list is scrubbed.

Josh are you high? what "price point referenced" are you talking about. No one said anything about money you should either read with glasses (obviously needed) or reply to the correct post. For someone that has prices included in their signature about leads shouldnt be talking at all about something illegal. Furthermore no sir you didnt hit any nerve of mine what you did do was make a fool of yourself.

My apologies on the confusion. There was another thread on here today on the same subject that was involving the robo calls. If you're using live telemarketers then that is a very different situation. On another point, I've been here for a very long time and if you'd like to grow your business here most folks won't care for the belligerent insults against me. A simple clarification would have helped your cause, instead you got nasty with me.

Best of luck on your efforts.

Your apology is accepted though not needed in this case Josh. I dont know what clarification I would have needed to give seeing that I only asked a question when i opened this topic. my case didnt require any help. It is nice that you have been here for along time but if i am attacked I will attack back, you started the response so I replied and so on. I ment no disrespect to you but I know that the business I am getting into is not illegal what so ever.

Back