Who has the best deal on uninsurable leads

beatuplunchbox

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
NC
Im looking to buy uninsurable leads for my agency, we have got one of those cheap "Billy Mays" mini meds to sell that is pretty decent.

Any suggestions?

Re: Who has the best deal on uninsurable leads?

I can't remember that last time, I wrote an healthy client with no health issues.

Most people wait, until they get unhealthy to think about buying life insurance.

They all take a daily pill for something. The doctors have contest to see who can give out the most meds and tell the clients that they will have to use it forever.

Example....I went to the doctor for an ear infection.
The doctor started asking me if I needed any other kinds of meds. Have you been depress lately, because I have a med for that. How is my sex life, lol, pill for that. I don't have high blood pressure yet, but this pill would make sure that I never would have it.

I don't need any of his pills. My other doctor had already stuck me on a beta blocker pill years ago. LOL

I agree.

I agree.

We and our clients have to deal with the uninsurable issue far more often than we should just because these doctors are so quick to prescribe.

The mini-med is teamcorp usa. I dont know if it is available in GA.

Im looking to buy uninsurable leads for my agency, we have got one of those cheap "Billy Mays" mini meds to sell that is pretty decent.

Any suggestions?

My suggestions the best thing to do sometimes is to contact various lead companies and ask them what they do with their uninsurable leads some of them will be glad to sell you those leads because not many agents buy them. Hope I helped.

Back