Who is Buying New Groups Coverage!

ABC

Guru
1000 Post Club
I just picked up my first new group sale for 2014.

It's 17 lives and they are in the IT industry. The reason they are buying coverage is they are going to try to grow to about 50. The other reason is they do not know what group rates use to be like pre ACA.

I am serious, had they known prior numbers, no way they would have elected a new group plan.

I remember when I first got into this business in 1987, group rates were like today's dental rates. I recall seeing family rates for full major medical plans under $100. Now the old family premiums would not even get you single coverage.

I also remember my father buying a new Chevy Impala, a big boat, in 1968 for $3,000.

We are always going to have the good ole days, and people are going to keep on buying what they need, regardless of how outrageous the cost seems in contrast to what it used to cost. Thank God, or no one would be buying health insurance.

I know this sounds counterintuitive, but there is a way to counter most of medical trend.
In fact, there is a way to lower medical premiums each month, such that one can savd 60-80% off his premiums over 36-60 months.
Don Levit
Principal National Prosperity Life and Health
Tpabenefit.com

Sure there is, just use medicare reimbursement rates.

I know this sounds counterintuitive, but there is a way to counter most of medical trend.
In fact, there is a way to lower medical premiums each month, such that one can savd 60-80% off his premiums over 36-60 months.
Don Levit
Principal National Prosperity Life and Health
Tpabenefit.com

Back