Infertility Insurance... Is this even a "thing"

considering there is a lot of old white men in this forum, is there a max age for claim for the infertility insurance? Is it an indemnity-based coverage?

Asking for a couple of forum strangers that I am acquaintances with
I'm infertile (shooting blanks)....have been since I got snipped 37 years ago.

I'm infertile (shooting blanks)....have been since I got snipped 37 years ago.
OK, you brought it up, so I am going to go into the way back machine to August 1996.

It was my first week in the industry as multi line agent. I had written auto & home on a young 30s couple with 3 kids i knew from church.

Pivoted to life when I delivered PC policies & they were interested in term life. Being my first life case, I brought my assigned mentor on the appointment. While filling out life app, said mentor asked husband the last time he had seen a Dr or had surgery. Husband answered 6 months ago when he has vasectomy. Mentor turns to wife & asked .........TRIGGER WARNING.

Does it taste any different now after vasectomy ?

What the disgusting he'll?

Between that & having to collect urine back at that time, I decided then & there, no more mentors & I am on my own to learn how to be a professional.

Was great experience seeing them at church that next Sunday.

Delivered & placed the policies that stayed in force the entire 20 year term. I knew if I could deliver & place under that environment, I was destined for greatness

OK, you brought it up, so I am going to go into the way back machine to August 1996.

It was my first week in the industry as multi line agent. I had written auto & home on a young 30s couple with 3 kids i knew from church.

Pivoted to life when I delivered PC policies & they were interested in term life. Being my first life case, I brought my assigned mentor on the appointment. While filling out life app, said mentor asked husband the last time he had seen a Dr or had surgery. Husband answered 6 months ago when he has vasectomy. Mentor turns to wife & asked .........TRIGGER WARNING.

Does it taste any different now after vasectomy ?

What the disgusting he'll?

Between that & having to collect urine back at that time, I decided then & there, no more mentors & I am on my own to learn how to be a professional.

Was great experience seeing them at church that next Sunday.

Delivered & placed the policies that stayed in force the entire 20 year term. I knew if I could deliver & place under that environment, I was destined for greatness
Did she answer the question?:err:

Back