Who is providing live health insurance leads

I have always done very well with live transfers, because I am setup to handle this type of call. Most will be low income and uninsured with horrible retention.

The live transfers for $2 is another world - that is mainly telemarketing blind transfers.

Calling someone who filled out an Internet request is a far better lead (like PZ) than telemarketing the general population for a live transfer.

What is your opinion on these "live transfers" that come from recorded messages and someone pressing 1?

What is your opinion on these "live transfers" that come from recorded messages and someone pressing 1?

Seems to work for businesses & health insurance. Can't imagine it does as well calling residences for any kind of insurance, but I could be wrong.

Live transfer is not something I would suggest for a rookie. Too capital intense. You need to bring your "A" game if you are going this route.

If there are $2 live transfer leads they are crap.

If you want to work low priced leads, go with internet leads for uninsurables. You can find them for $3 or so and generate capital selling discount and indemnity plans.

If you live in a state that pays a fee for HIPAA conversions you can make money there too and actually perform a service vs. just peddling anything for a buck.

I have not personally used it. Because I don't do health insurance . I also don't buy leads very often. But I can tell you that I know of people that have used him and they brag about him. I don't just recommend anybody before doing my homework. I've only heard good things about this guy and his offer. His price is good also.

I have some agents that will complain about anything, and they used him and did nothing but bragged about him. If that tells you anything. They said he went out of his way to help them. He made it easy for them and he even did some kind of credit back to one of the agents that was going to be laid up for a while and he didn't have to.

Mark thank you for the kind words...
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
If you're looking for this type of transfer, I have seen prices as low as $2/transfer by doing a Google search. I can't tell you the quality as my opinion of these types of leads is low.

If someone sent me a recorded message I'm doing one of two things:

1. Hanging up immediately
2. If I'm not busy, I'll press 1 and mess with the guy that thinks it's a good idea to spam people with recorded messages.
Another note...

Live Transfer Health Insurance Lead - Exclusive and at Wholesale

All the paragraphs being indented looks odd. There are also a few spelling errors. After reading the sales language, the concept is interesting, but the site will likely turn people away. The introductory offer link does not work either. If the offer has been discontinued, the link should be removed.

Not sure who's site this is, but I was thinking someone on the forum was advertising it.

Hey man you makin fun of my site?!?

Haha, Jk...

First off, people who just got rate increases for 15 to 25 percent will press one...

Much like if someone cold called you and said hey I can get you such and such contract with company A .... and its 10 points higher than what you have, you would press one... trust me.

And what would you consider spamming? Cold calling people about health insurance... or 8 agents calling the same person at the same time when they plugged in their info on ehealth?

Same game different sport.

During this time of the year the leads are exceptionally better since everyone is getting hit with rate increases ...

Last edited:
Ramiz... not trying to be a jerk here, just skeptical. What's your introductory offer? I might be interested in giving this a test run assuming it's a relatively small minimum.

theinsuranceguy,
after reading your post, I intended to purchase some of those live b2b leads from the healthleadsnow site.

The buy now redirects to a 'payments not accepted... at this time" page.

Whats the deal?

cant see why agent dont get this point , on my 20th year , STILL agent think some one will just hand over a good lead , bottom line if you are not mailing your own, i got some ocean front propertie in AZ for you , hit me back

Back