Who Is the best people to contract with

Before deciding to go face to face I checked into quite a bit of IMO's for tele-sales. All I can say is make sure you check up on their leads costs and the different overhead fees/expenses they all charge just to do business with them. It seems this list of fees grows as the market to do tele-sales grows bigger. Its a profit for them. Which is why I feel telesales can be a bit more expensive. And make sure your willing to put in over 8 hours on the phone or your wasting money.

Inbound might not be so bad but I don't like how the Imo's dictate your hours to be at the desk, plus inbound leads are more pricey, but convenient if you have the money to spend weekly. However, I wouldn't have the patience to do replacements over the phone unless I know it's a term policy.

Yea as fas as replacements I did not fully understand all the moving parts till I did ask here, Now I know I would not mess with it unless it really made sense

Ive done some research I went with Jeff Roots outfit Digitadle BGA
He has been on here a long time

I have watched much of his content. I feel he is very honest, And I like his style and approach to sales really aligns to what I want to do

I like the set up and support they offer

Moreover I still have my medicare buis, but I have plenty of down time outside of AEP to dedicate, I know how to work
Good choice. I was with them. Jeff runs a very lively and active group over there so you will meet alot great friends along the way, they will definitely give you support. They even share their personal cell numbers and tell you can call them anytime, even on weekends. I really enjoyed the people there. I was only with them for a couple of weeks before it dawned on me, that I wasn't going to spend alot of time on the phone or sitting down all day. Also leads were a bit on the pricey side for me, so it wouldn't make sense for me to purchase if I wasn't going to be dedicated to the phones. They also didn't have all these one-time fees that other companies are starting to implement. However if I was going to do tele-sales, there is a IMO that I would use only because inbound and outbound leads aren't that expensive. But yes, BGA has a great network of people and system set up.

Good choice. I was with them. Jeff runs a very lively and active group over there so you will meet alot great friends along the way, they will definitely give you support. They even share their personal cell numbers and tell you can call them anytime, even on weekends. I really enjoyed the people there. I was only with them for a couple of weeks before it dawned on me, that I wasn't going to spend alot of time on the phone or sitting down all day. Also leads were a bit on the pricey side for me, so it wouldn't make sense for me to purchase if I wasn't going to be dedicated to the phones. They also didn't have all these one-time fees that other companies are starting to implement. However if I was going to do tele-sales, there is a IMO that I would use only because inbound and outbound leads aren't that expensive. But yes, BGA has a great network of people and system set up.

Thats just it I have always been a phone guy I built my medicare buis over the phone when webleads were good for med supps

I see agents everyday fumbling around with it in the home and getting inaccurate info. Plus it makes them look foolish in the home.

A new agent should learn one company and not add until they know that one inside out.

Many times agents have been scared to do an application because of what they think they say on an underwriting tool. But once convinced to just write the app it's approved.

I don't know how long Toolkit has been out. I know I only looked at it in the beginning and it wasn't accurate at all. I'm sure they have improved. I've not looked at it for underwriting since it was first introduced.

I do see agents on our chats saying that Toolkit told them something that's not accurate. I tell all new agents to FEX to stay away from any tool like that. Use our lifeline chat and get real time advice from real FE writing agents. Still, it's always best to learn one company first.
Interesting. I was looking at a toolkit demo of how to properly use toolkit. It was saying if the client has or had a health condition, say like a past cancer, do not enter the client's health condition or else you will get a higher or graded rate because you do not have the medication in there and how long they've been taking it. Therefore, inaccurate info.

It was saying just put the prescriptions only, and it will ask for what medical condition and how long, etc.. and you will get an accurate rate. It said most people just put the health condition and come out with inaccurate quote.

So you just look at the companies rate manual and do the e-app? Sounds simple enough without complicating everything!

Last edited:
Ive done some research I went with Jeff Roots outfit Digitadle BGA
He has been on here a long time

I have watched much of his content. I feel he is very honest, And I like his style and approach to sales really aligns to what I want to do

I like the set up and support they offer

Moreover I still have my medicare buis, but I have plenty of down time outside of AEP to dedicate, I know how to work
When do you start

Interesting. I was looking at a toolkit demo of how to properly use toolkit. It was saying if the client has or had a health condition, say like a past cancer, do not enter the client's health condition or else you will get a higher or graded rate because you do not have the medication in there and how long they've been taking it. Therefore, inaccurate info.

It was saying just put the prescriptions only, and it will ask for what medical condition and how long, etc.. and you will get an accurate rate. It said most people just put the health condition and come out with inaccurate quote.

So you just look at the companies rate manual and do the e-app? Sounds simple enough without complicating everything! And where is the agent life-line chat? I didn't get access to that.
The agent life line is for FEX agents.

I know the underwriting. But I learned a long time ago to ask general health questions then focus on their meds. The meds tell the story.

Once I have their meds I know where to write.

When do you start

just filled contracts yesterday

going through their CRM videos today
Don't make it sound like a job though

I plan on going hard till Oct, then its all Medicare till dec 10th

Decided to go as earned for now, so that I can build a residual, I will also hit some of my book

Next year I am guessing all leads should be covered by renewals and will be profiting

I am still going to work my Medicare buis, though

just filled contracts yesterday

going through their CRM videos today
Don't make it sound like a job though

I plan on going hard till Oct, then its all Medicare till dec 10th

Decided to go as earned for now, so that I can build a residual, I will also hit some of my book

Next year I am guessing all leads should be covered by renewals and will be profiting

I am still going to work my Medicare buis, though
How are you marketing for Medicare for aep

How are you marketing for Medicare for aep
If I do a mailer I might, just because why not

I don't have to,

I will be plenty busy enough just clients and ref and leads that were to follow up at that time

I don't ever have a moment to breath AEP and I don't even try

So you just look at the companies rate manual and do the e-app? Sounds simple enough without complicating everything!
Rx is where I've found toolkit to be most inaccurate. They're more accurate with health conditions. Best used as a quoter in my opinion.

Latest posts

Back