Who offers 5 year term?

If 5 year is more expensive than 10 year, just have them buy a 10 year and cancel after 5

In most cases it is not, yet the 5 year term is used today more in the business market. Some people will only do 5 year loans or shorter, not everyone is into the 20-30 year loans.

5 year is more expensive than 10 year in almost every case. RBC, Liberty Life, is the most competitive smoker rates I have seen.

5 year is more expensive than 10 year in almost every case. RBC, Liberty Life, is the most competitive smoker rates I have seen.

If you are comparing Mass Mutual or NYL against the likes of Banner or WCL you might have a point but comparing apples to apples and the way the 5 year is used it is cheaper. Or you can go to places like "term4sale" or Compulife and get the feel but it isn't reality, most if not all their 5 year quotes from MM or NYL is based on standard or non smoker, compared to Super Preffered standards they are listing for the Banner type of companies. I would imagine that they have limited access to Rates and other considerations that MM or NYL has.

Back