Who's selling Mutual of Omaha Med Supps?

Med Sup Companies are going to drive themselves out of business doing this crap. I have written 66 MA's and 2 Med Sups so far this AEP.

If it doesn't reveal info you want to keep private, on the 66 ma's what sort of split between new and replacement?

So, now I'm questioning my reasoning on med supp carriers. I am selling mostly UHC because I bought into the talk that they have the largest market share and the most stable increases. MOO second for smoker's rates and HH discount.

So, now I'm questioning my reasoning on med supp carriers. I am selling mostly UHC because I bought into the talk that they have the largest market share and the most stable increases. MOO second for smoker's rates and HH discount.
Don't second guess yourself, keep your nose down, and keep grinding...everything will be great!

Not that many T65 tobacco users but I believe MOO and UHC charge a tobacco rate. Some carriers will give T65 non-tob rates.

And the pre-ex thing when T65 does not have prior creditable coverage. Some carriers impose an exclusion for p-x, some do not. I started a thread about p-x. Might want to search for it. Several folks chimed in about which impose a p-x limit. Believe UHC does. Don't recall if MOO was mentioned or not.

With the price of Obamacare policies (not subsidized) I am seeing more people than normal that have been going bare.

Back