Why Do All My Threads Get Deleted

jerrypcman

I want to know why all my threads about some of the lead companies have been deleted. In fact all my threads abouy my lead stats with using lead companies have been deleted and that had some great info in it about stats and return ratios for all of use agents.

I am begining to thank the forum is being influenced by web lead companies...

I want to know why all my threads about some of the lead companies have been deleted. In fact all my threads abouy my lead stats with using lead companies have been deleted and that had some great info in it about stats and return ratios for all of use agents.

I am begining to thank the forum is being influenced by web lead companies...

Evidently others think your posts are SPAM! Do you post about anything but LEAD SERVICES? I have about 4,500 posts and my posts don't get deleted.

I had some of my post deleted one time. I was just bragging about reaching 4000 post and started a thread on it, when I look and 40 post were missing....

I had to hurry up and make 40 points in 1 hour so I didnt look more stupid than normal with my thread title.

Perhaps you should start promoting yourself, and how great you are. Those posts not only do not get deleted, the thread goes on for pages and pages.

Back