Why Do You Sell What You Sell?

Larissa, if that's you in your avatar you could sell ice cubes to Eskimos!
That comment reminds me of a poster I saw in a garage one time. It had the typical bikini babe with the caption "no matter how good you think she looks, somebody somewhere is tired of putting up with her sh*t."

That comment reminds me of a poster I saw in a garage one time. It had the typical bikini babe with the caption "no matter how good you think she looks, somebody somewhere is tired of putting up with her sh*t."

That is too funny. It would even be funnier if it wasn't so true.

Sign twirlers and foam statue of liberty?
Final Expense and Family plans.
Great prospects to start. Do not advance, go as earned. Do not over sell them. They all have fathers and mothers that they will have to bury. They have all had family members that dies with out insurance.
Do you speak Spanish also? Being from South America, My guess would be yes.

Nike (just do it)

ps.... There is a lady on here named Lyn. She sounds like a strong female agent. You may want to hit her up.

Lee

Yes! Liberty Tax Service. I guess they have them where you are too.

I know about the just do it. I want to get started working. I had to wait from March until Ocotber to get my work authorization, so I am tired of being at home and with kids and stuff!
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

HAHAHA!!! Yes, talk to my husband! :D

Last edited:
Please check out Annuity Agents Academy. I have sold over $122,000,000 in annuities since 2008 and still currently am a very active agent. In 2 days our fully interactive training website will be up and running. I have laid out what I do and how I do it from the lead to the police delivery. We are different from other insurance trainers because I am still in the trenches just like you. Best wishes! Chad Owen

2 things Chad.

Make sure you've read the forum rules pertaining to offerings.

Secondly, you just replied in a thread that has been dead for over 7 years! That agent may not even be in the business anymore.

Back