Why is the Whole Cold Calling Thing So Stressful ?

Re: LOL!! Why is the Whole Cold Calling Thing So Stressful Haha

I not only sent you a number of emails, but I called 4 times. You never got back to me.

I need advice. Why won't you help me?

Rick

Calling at 3am and breathing heavily while not saying a word doesn't quite count as calling for advice. :nah:

What is your conversio rate?
Mine is 1-2% and I think that is extremely low. Some telemarketing experts make 5-10%.

Conversion rate depends on what type of lead you are cold calling. Even if you are calling aged insurance leads for example, it is still a cold call even though it was an inquiry one month ago, two months ago, etc. because they did not specifically request that you call them at this time. Cold calling a list like this can have a higher conversion rate because these are people showed interest in a product that you are calling them about.

Now if you are cold calling off of a demographic data list for example then if you are doing 1-2% conversion, this is a good conversion.

Re: LOL!! Why is the Whole Cold Calling Thing So Stressful Haha

Uh oh, now Arn is gunna come after me. I best go hide...maybe Peeler has some shelter. :1frown:

At ease, Nathan. Paul (M&M) took care of it already, but I think you mean "gonna." Gunna sound like I'm coming after you with my Glock!:twitchy:

Back