Why Pay for Insurance but Can't Get a Loan?

Drank235

why do we have to pay car insurance and home insurance etc in case something goes wrong? I mean , why can't we keep our money and then in the event of needing to fix something ,just get a bank loan?

why do we have to pay car insurance and home insurance etc in case something goes wrong? I mean , why can't we keep our money and then in the event of needing to fix something ,just get a bank loan?

Hahaha... freakin' BRILLIANT! ! ! It's 5:00 somewhere...

Good point. Especially since insurance companies are usually only on the hook for up to $500k plus legal expenses, that's easy to get a loan for.

You sir are a freaking ***.

If you own the house free and clear, you can do anything you want. Is it possible that Drank235 be Mileena?

That is a brilliant strategy. Can't believe I never thought of that myself.

Yeah, I will just cancel ALL of my insurance policies then when I get sued or hit with a liability bill I just will get a loan to pay for the legal and attorneys fees :idea:.

Awesome!

Last edited:
Back