Why Sell Cancer and Critical Illness Insurance?

duh! ding ding ding! we have a winner. Like I said different markets

KILLER......never had to worry about getting shot going on a insurance appointment.....really....they are not buying this on line....have you tried hitting stripper clubs.... least you can have a drink while selling...all the strippers smoke....and have kids...and say if smoking don't get you the second hand smoke will.... will your company take one's and if they do you get to go back each month to collect monthly prem's....a win / win.....

KILLER......never had to worry about getting shot going on a insurance appointment.....really....they are not buying this on line....have you tried hitting stripper clubs.... least you can have a drink while selling...all the strippers smoke....and have kids...and say if smoking don't get you the second hand smoke will.... will your company take one's and if they do you get to go back each month to collect monthly prem's....a win / win.....
Don't have to worry about getting shot either. Greeted with big smiles, hugs, and sometime lunch or dinner. I'm the "insurance man" Something to be said about working small towns

Yeah, I read that thread. Not like that down here. Some of the peeps is my customers. There is some violence but grandma's insrance man is protected. Used to be a debit agent in the same neighborhood. Never worried walking around with cash. Even heard once "That's the insurance man leave him alone." Grandmas wield big sticks. Had once customer in her 80s and no one crossed her. 4"10 of steel and dynamite

dang....so you are selling CI in only one town with cancer risk % so low......interesting....is this the only thing you sell...not trying to bait you ...just interested....

Yeah, I read that thread. Not like that down here. Some of the peeps is my customers. There is some violence but grandma's insrance man is protected. Used to be a debit agent in the same neighborhood. Never worried walking around with cash. Even heard once "That's the insurance man leave him alone." Grandmas wield big sticks. Had once customer in her 80s and no one crossed her. 4"10 of steel and dynamite

dang....so you are selling CI in only one town with cancer risk % so low......interesting....
I suggest it. It is a tool in my bag. Not actively pushing it. Just have it when the need arises. I do encourage it because I do know the burden a medical event can cause. Mostly it is the self employed I recommend it too. My CI is Loyal American so I can make an ala carte plan. Accident/CI/ indemnity....one or all

cool_beans_mousepads-r5307689cb6e24030a7d613eeb416a28a_x74vi_8byvr_512.jpg
FE....................................................................

Back