Wins Recap for April!

Do you still run into a lot of smokers?

It is rare that I get a cigarette smoker. I get more weed smokers and occasional cigars. Especially over 60 and middle + income.
Not as many as I used to. But still a fair number in the debit neighborhoods. I think I might have one friend that still smokes tobacco.

BTW, sorry to hear about your son. I’ll be praying for both of you!

Not as many as I used to. But still a fair number in the debit neighborhoods. I think I might have one friend that still smokes tobacco.

BTW, sorry to hear about your son. I’ll be praying for both of you!
Yeah, I have friends in their 60s and 70s that smoke joints or one hit pipes. And hate the smell of cigarettes and don't drink.

I used to only ask the weed question to younger prospects. Now it is old stoners also.

In California smoking is restricted in most if not all buildings and many outdoor areas. Some whole cities.

Thank you.

April was the month to reorganize. We are adding teo growing and much needed business segments, Medicare and Life & Annuities. Looking forward to helping millions of future customers.

In England, they are planning to ban all cigarette sales. I am not a smoker and I used to get pissed sitting next to someone on an airplane on a long flight. However, I also think the smoking ban has gone too far. My late father used to joke they will go after masturbation at your own home next, well, thats not that far off now.

In England, they are planning to ban all cigarette sales. I am not a smoker and I used to get pissed sitting next to someone on an airplane on a long flight. However, I also think the smoking ban has gone too far. My late father used to joke they will go after masturbation at your own home next, well, thats not that far off now.

Last edited:
Back