Winter is here

I would sell insurance in a foot of snow if I had to. Both the mailman and insurance agent should be willing to do so. While we at it, lets talk about the clients dog that always jumps on you or attacks you. I carry a treat in my pocket just for that reason when I go out to the clients house.

I'm old school, and when it comes to Life Insurance, I do most of it , face to face. It is harder for them to tell me no that way and I get to know the client better. I'm different then the guy on tv trying to sell you insurance. I will come out and see you.

I'm not hating on the people tha sell over the phone. Face to Face is just my style. I sell the appointment over the phone. That is not to say, that I never sell over the phone. If the clients wants me to do it, then I will. It all really depends on the client.

I think I'm better in person, then I am over the phone. It takes a certain talent to sell over the phone.

Also maybe it's a numbers game. You can talk to more clients on the phone, then having to go out and see them.

Mark, you'd be great over the phone, no doubt.

And one of the benefits is that you can spend more of your time selling, which means you'll make more money, be more efficient and help more people.

All goo!
I would sell insurance in a foot of snow if I had to. Both the mailman and insurance agent should be willing to do so. While we at it, lets talk about the clients dog that always jumps on you or attacks you. I carry a treat in my pocket just for that reason when I go out to the clients house.

I'm old school, and when it comes to Life Insurance, I do most of it , face to face. It is harder for them to tell me no that way and I get to know the client better. I'm different then the guy on tv trying to sell you insurance. I will come out and see you.

I'm not hating on the people tha sell over the phone. Face to Face is just my style. I sell the appointment over the phone. That is not to say, that I never sell over the phone. If the clients wants me to do it, then I will. It all really depends on the client.

I think I'm better in person, then I am over the phone. It takes a certain talent to sell over the phone.

Also maybe it's a numbers game. You can talk to more clients on the phone, then having to go out and see them.

Mark, you'd be great over the phone, no doubt.

And one of the benefits is that you can spend more of your time selling, which means you'll make more money, be more efficient and help more people.

All goo!

I think it is easier to sell health insurance, then it is life insurance over the phone.

I'm just a better closer in person then I am over the phone. I can't read the client over the phone, like I can in person. I want to meet the wife and I can get more personal in person.

If I sold Health Insurance, then I would do a lot of over the phone sales. I have a couple of agents show me how they do it, and I'm jealous. 2 agents on this forum have showed me what they are doing and how much money they are making selling over the phone and using a program over the internet where the client sees their computer and signs over the internet.

For those that don't know it. I'm health insurance stupid/clueless. I'm sticking with what I'm good at. I've found my niche and I'm sticking with it. Plus the money is good where I am. My wife is a life/health insurance agent and she does the health insurance if someone needs it.

I'm blown away by some of the health agents on the forum. Man, they are good. I want to see more of them sharing their secrets and ideas. I had an agent show me where he made $12,000 a month on selling health insurance. The renewals are better with health insurance.

There are pros and cons, people stay on life longer. They don't usually get life through a job and then cancel your policy, etc.

A sure way to success is stick with what you're good at.

I think it is easier to sell health insurance, then it is life insurance over the phone.

I'm just a better closer in person then I am over the phone. I can't read the client over the phone, like I can in person. I want to meet the wife and I can get more personal in person.

If I sold Health Insurance, then I would do a lot of over the phone sales. I have a couple of agents show me how they do it, and I'm jealous. 2 agents on this forum have showed me what they are doing and how much money they are making selling over the phone and using a program over the internet where the client sees their computer and signs over the internet.

For those that don't know it. I'm health insurance stupid/clueless. I'm sticking with what I'm good at. I've found my niche and I'm sticking with it. Plus the money is good where I am. My wife is a life/health insurance agent and she does the health insurance if someone needs it.

I'm blown away by some of the health agents on the forum. Man, they are good. I want to see more of them sharing their secrets and ideas. I had an agent show me where he made $12,000 a month on selling health insurance. The renewals are better with health insurance.

Back