Work from Home?

Toktumi allows you to take your phone number and have calls transferred to what ever phone you want(hardline or cell) you can even set up an automated service to direct people to different extensions.

Toktumi allows you to take your phone number and have calls transferred to what ever phone you want(hardline or cell) you can even set up an automated service to direct people to different extensions.

Thanks for the tip. I will check it out. It will be worth paying a few buck to get away from the wife once and awhile.

I am a bit opposite the norm it sounds. We closed our outside office about ten years ago. I have been looking at picking up a small office to get out of the house during the week.

With cloud based CRMs, mobile phones and Laptops, we can work from any where. My wife answers the business line and does all my admin. If I could figure out how to have my business line answered in the home office and transfered to my cell that would be great.

VoIP Call Transfer. Vonage Standard Calling Plan Feature.

Now I'll expect to see you on a future commercial throwing your last phone bill into the big pile of papers. :laugh:

Back