Work Life Balance - the unwind side?

I have been an outdoorsman all of my life. I love to fish and love hunting even more. By mid October I wil be climbing a tree waiting for that shot. I strap myself in and watch the woods wake up. I have taken some great naps in a tree. Seen a lot of nature that you don't see at home on the couch. Looking forward ti the next 5 months.

Last edited:
I have been an outdoorsman all of my life. I love to fish and love hunting even more. By mid October I wil be climbing a tree waiting for that shot. I strap myself in and watch the woods wake up. I have taken some great naps in a tree. Seen a lot of nature that you don't see at home on the couch. Looking forward ti the next 5 montbs.

You know, I haven't been to Yosemite or Sequoia National parks in a long time. I think I should make that a drive.

For me personally, an hour in the gym breaking a sweat and releasing endorphins is essential for my mental health. Most of us are on our phones and computers all day so setting aside some time to intentionally stay off my devices and clear my head works wonders!

Back