Workers Compensation in NJ

Dana Soden

Hello,

I am a new agent and I am looking for help with NJ workers compensation. Does anyone know of a class or training video I can take to help me better understand workers comp?

These rules are always. As a result, keeping track of what needs to be done can be challenging for the organization. Many aspects of a claim, from the application process to the certification that you are eligible for compensation, must be adjusted as the law changes. Most of the time you should apply for professional legal assistance, and the guys from https://www.oxnerpermarlaw.com can help you with this question.

Last edited:
These rules are always. As a result, keeping track of what needs to be done can be challenging for the organization. Many aspects of a claim, from the application process to the certification that you are eligible for compensation, must be adjusted as the law changes. Most of the time you should apply for professional legal assistance of workers compensation lawyers brisbane, and the guys from can help you with this question.
a young guy in the heights gets hurt at work! then thinking he got hurt at work then workmans comp would pick it up since he filled out the papers at work. then to his amazment workmans comp is refused because he is a laid off employee that signs up for oppurtunity to work of course this happens here at 309, does anyone have any ideal how they could refuse him?????I now the fast answer is get an attorney but still under the labor law how can they refuse???

Back