Working FEX Part Time

kalcares4u

I'm researching IMO's and keep hearing that it's impossible to work Final Expense on a P/T basis. I find this hard to believe if you hv a reliable FB lead source and 100% plus comp, since you can usually find one or two deals per day and not take 12 hours to do so. Even if you're good, I realize some will slip off but why knock yourself out if you don't have to? Are IMO's saying this to recruit an army of tireless worker bees?

I've never known anyone who made it in FE by going P/T. Maybe they're out there, but I haven't come across them. If your goal is to just cover your lead cost and make some side money, sure, it may work. But if you want a steady $20-30k per month in commission deposits, you will never get there by working P/T.

I'm researching IMO's and keep hearing that it's impossible to work Final Expense on a P/T basis. I find this hard to believe if you hv a reliable FB lead source and 100% plus comp, since you can usually find one or two deals per day and not take 12 hours to do so. Even if you're good, I realize some will slip off but why knock yourself out if you don't have to? Are IMO's saying this to recruit an army of tireless worker bees?
Mostly yes. The majority of IMO’s want to make money on the leads too.

Of course you can do this part time. Most FE agents only work part time.

David Duford started his second trip in FE as a part timer. Don't think anyone can say he has failed.

When I was in the field, I worked Tue and Thur 10-4, Wed 10-3. Has an appt setter. Rarely door knocked. Spent about $60-$70k on leads and setter a year. Brought home over six figures.

Caveat, I am NOT an agent.

I reread your post several times.

This
"....why knock yourself out if you don't have to?"
stood out.

I am being what jdeasy calls "a suit" with this comment, but it seems to me that attitude has the potential to cause some difficulty for you, regardless of the number of hours per day or week you choose to engage in an effort to sell stuff.

(I am speaking out of a background of failed part time door to door sales in another field while I was in college.)

Back