Working from Home

I had an office, no one ever came. I don't sell much health insurance locally but occasionally I get a person who wants to meet F2F. I use my 'satellite office' which has food, good coffee and free wifi. It's also locally owned and operated. Never been a problem and if it is a problem I really don't need the sale anyway.

My Satellite Office:

Image:
-First_Street_Coffee_Excha-20000000001641089-500x375.jpg

I like your style.
Plus walk ins are easy.

I love working at home. The commute is awesome. I get a nice write off on part of my home. My last office 6 clients came in 3 years. The office before that that more than paid for the rent several times over from customers in the area.

The disadvantages are my home office isn't convenient for hiring an assistant, there is a slight stigma to it.

I'm probably not getting another office anytime soon.

number9 said:
I love working at home. The commute is awesome. I get a nice write off on part of my home. My last office 6 clients came in 3 years. The office before that that more than paid for the rent several times over from customers in the area.

The disadvantages are my home office isn't convenient for hiring an assistant, there is a slight stigma to it.

I'm probably not getting another office anytime soon.

I don't know I would say the home office would be very convenient if the assistant was going to assist in more ways than one...

We need to get over in our minds that there is no issue with a home office and for those clients that won't do business with you, you would do well to remember the most powerful man in the world ie the President of the United States runs our country from a home office ....Think about it.

Latest posts

Back