Working T65

vic120

Guru
5000 Post Club
OH
This is new territory for me, I mean listen I have had leads that turned out to be Turning 65 but were not targeting and mostly were within 3 months And I have had many ref in this group

However Running leads and other marketing geared to T65 I am starting to speak with a LOT of people who are 6, 8 even 10 months out

The question is what kind of system of follow up do successful agents have in place to keep them after a good first call?
Email drip post cards? What kind of content

I make sure they first set an appt with me. I find out if they like MAPD or med Supp. I let them know that I’ll reach out in 3 months with a phone call to see if they have any questions. Remind them that I’m there for them. After the appt I send a recap email.

That’s said, I have workflow automation with my CRM. I could easily make one that reaches out to them each month by email that we are still on track to start Medicare at their given date. I’ll prob set that up next week. I’ll still do the one follow up phone call. I rarely lose the people that I follow up with.

This is new territory for me, I mean listen I have had leads that turned out to be Turning 65 but were not targeting and mostly were within 3 months And I have had many ref in this group

However Running leads and other marketing geared to T65 I am starting to speak with a LOT of people who are 6, 8 even 10 months out

The question is what kind of system of follow up do successful agents have in place to keep them after a good first call?
Email drip post cards? What kind of content

What Chaz said

Once you have a good 1st call, did some need analysis, answered some questions, it's rare for them to feel the need to "shop" you. Not saying they won't get solicited by others and there are some pushy people out there, but generally.... You should keep most.

A good thing to do is try to keep something scheduled for the future. i.e. "let's get a call on the calendar for 7/3 to do ___ (next step)"

What Chaz said

Once you have a good 1st call, did some need analysis, answered some questions, it's rare for them to feel the need to "shop" you. Not saying they won't get solicited by others and there are some pushy people out there, but generally.... You should keep most.

A good thing to do is try to keep something scheduled for the future. i.e. "let's get a call on the calendar for 7/3 to do ___ (next step)"

Yea I am feeling like I want to do something like a email drip maybe some info like how to sign up for Medicare or some facts or something

What Chaz said

if that is true it would be really the easiest sale next to referral

but most of these are call backs in oct nov even as far as Jan
These are by far the easiest conversations I've had my concern though its so far out will they remember the conversation was so well and easy then

Back