Working Web Leads!

How have internet leads been working for you? Have you found it to be profitable? What about the competition once the consumer has filled out the insurance quote request form. What has bee you experience with the different lead companies. Any advice will be appreciated.

I buy leads and when I call them 98% of the time there i no answeror those that do answer are frustrated because they are receiving calls from multiple agents, or they are either not interesed or they did not request information and they hang up on me . I don't know what to do anymore. I am questioning myself. What am I doing/saying wrong?

same results here. i finally gave up on the garbage.

There is no real magic to becoming successful working internet leads for life....you just have to stick with it and PUT the time in to be successful.

1. Get a CRM system and use it.
2. Call leads as soon as you receive them. We would call lead, leave a message, send an email, and call again that evening...to all numbers consumer has submitted.
3. For us, 11 rounds of calling yields best results. Each round of calling should escalate the urgency of the message, continue to followup with emails.
4. Buy 100 leads per month, EVERY month...when you get to the point where you can't handle the volume, get an assistant/caller to help you.
5. Work with multiple lead companies/ sources.... they run hot and cold, and track each company in your crm...ultimately your numbers will tell you which company is best for you.
6. You have to outwork your competition, be smarter, be available, stay focused on the sales, not the ones you lose.
7. Critique your sales methods....when you finish your call, think about what you could have improved on for the next one.

Great info, very precise.

Back