Working with NAA

grandmaagent

Expert
cAN ANYONE TELL ME WHAT IT IS LIKE WORKING FOR NAA? Is there a cost to join their agency? How much do the leads cost? Do you recommend them?

Thanks,
grandmaagent

I worked with NAA for 6 months - huge cost ($39 per lead). The lead process is they mail a letter to known mortgage holders (from the county assessor site information). The prospect mails back a request to see or talk to an agent.

Many of the responders are 70 plus in age, limited income and cannot afford what they need.

NAA works with several life insurance companies, push end of life expenses mostly. Forestors is supported very nicely by NAA sales.

End of the story sold nothing spent a great deal of money. Some would say I had poor closure technique, but it was really more about affordability with the folks that responded.

Not a network I would recommend. Also they are a pyramid type program - the top makes a great deal of money.

Keep reading the forum. check out Mark, Todd, twilight, and maybe Rick will help grandma. Get on the right road. NAA is not the best choice, on a list of 10, they are on the bottom. Where in cal, are you from. efes maybe a good road, as long as you get under the right team. securus, has lost some luster over the last few weeks. But that was because the agent joined the wrong team.

hummmm.....like running naked through a corn field.....backwards....

Ok, I get your point.:laugh:
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Keep reading the forum. check out Mark, Todd, twilight, and maybe Rick will help grandma. Get on the right road. NAA is not the best choice, on a list of 10, they are on the bottom. Where in cal, are you from. efes maybe a good road, as long as you get under the right team. securus, has lost some luster over the last few weeks. But that was because the agent joined the wrong team.

The truth is,I can't afford to spend a lot for leads.

Last edited:
Back