Would this Be a Bad Place to Prospect?

I don't know if they still do but in the past many of the large life companies had divisions that specialized in targeting college students. One idea was to write them term insurance while they were in school and then as they got out of school and went to work, the agent would grow as the client grew through conversion and additional coverages.. Other companies had some sort of financing plan they used.

If you are working the evening student enrollment, I can't see any reason why you would not find some very good prospects there. The majority would have jobs plus they are motivated people intent upon improving their position in life.. Sounds to me many would be quality prospects with great potential for profitable long term client/agent relationship. :yes:

The one thing that I think everybody has missed is the attitude of the agent as shown in the thread title. They are entering into the idea with a negative attitude and that may well have influenced the answer they have received.. A positive attitude toward possibly working the campus as a natural market would have been expressed by asking, "Would this be a GOOD place to prospect?"

"Winners make a habit of manufacturing their own positive expectations in advance of the event." ..... Brian Tracy

Back