www.ameritas.com

utahIndy

So my desire is to be an independent financial advisor selling both life insurance and investment products. I am looking for a group I can do that for that is NOT an MLM. I did get hit up about Primerica but they have such a dodgy reputation I can say I will probably avoid them.

Is ameritias another MLM? Is there a reputation as bad as Primerica? Are they a legit company? Have any of you worked through them?

So my desire is to be an independent financial advisor selling both life insurance and investment products. I am looking for a group I can do that for that is NOT an MLM. I did get hit up about Primerica but they have such a dodgy reputation I can say I will probably avoid them.

Is ameritias another MLM? Is there a reputation as bad as Primerica? Are they a legit company? Have any of you worked through them?

Apparently, I misunderstood the person its called MainStreet has anyone heard of them, they just work through Ameritas.com?

Reach out to Ron Ray and see if he's willing to take you under his wing as an independent broker. He really knows his stuff. Also sells Medicare, which is a pipeline in to financial advising and life. You can find him on Facebook or email him [email protected]

You can get an independent contract with Ameritas to sell their products.

Back