YAL Lead...Wanna Hear What One Sounds Like?

TPAAgent

Guru
1000 Post Club
So you’re thinking of buying YAL leads.. here,.. try one for free before you buy

They denied credit to this lead.

Here was their response

"Our telemarketers may do one rebuttal if the prospect says they have insurance or don't need insurance, as happened on this lead.

We have no way of knowing if the prospect's policy has expired or is going to. Perhaps they do not have enough life insurance, or may need a separate burial plan.

This lead met the criteria, so will not be replaced."

What kinda f*ckin sh*t is this?.. “We don’t know if his polcy… LMAO, the man just don’t you he didn’t need life insurance and didn’t need an agent to call him… you gotta be shittin me.. I can knock on 100 doors and get the same response

You simple minded MF’ers aint got enough sense to come out the rain

A lead is supposed to be someone that is “Generally” interested..

I know your reading this board ...

I know you’re not going to send me my other 4 leads.. You keep my $200.. I will tell you this YAL- As God is my witness- I will bash your company all over the internet every chance I get..You f*cked with the wrong person

Anyone want this shitty lead? PM and I’ll give it to ya for just $5

I can buy aged leads for $3 and sit around and draw up this sh*t and sell them for $15 a piece (Oh crap, might just have gave YAL another way to rip off more agents)

I got 3 more real winners.. I’ll post them too if you’d like

Edited out names and address and # to protect the innocent

Bang the link below

YAL.mp3 - 1.22 MB

Seriously, how much did you pay for that? Its worthless. He gave up to get her off the phone. You can tell in his voice, he has absolutely no interest.

I used them before as I said earlier in this thread. I would just buy a list and cold call. That's gonna get a better response than that. That "lead" you posted is even worse than what I got. Pretty pathetic. Did you talk to Penny directly? She is the head of that department. Maybe she will make and exception? I got a few from her when I spoke to her directly.

Whats great is YAL obviously listened to that recording in their response to you and find that a perfectly valid lead which would lead me to believe as long as they can get 1 yes for you to contact with your free info then cha ching for them even though its a totally worthless other than his info is verified so you know as of that date he was still alive.

I just listen to the mp3. I would never use a company like that.

I can't believe they sold you that crap!

unbelievable!!!! I can't believe Todd was defending them, and being and advocate for them....They sound like a company that was run by a guy named Joseph Sanchez, in Florida....he was scamming people with leads just like that....
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
and please keep posting the other ones! I need a good laugh

Last edited:
OK so that's the worst thing I have heard. NOW if I were YAL I would post some of the better conversations. Ones that actually turned into sales perhaps. That's crap man!

unbelievable!!!! I can't believe Todd was defending them, and being and advocate for them....They sound like a company that was run by a guy named Joseph Sanchez, in Florida....he was scamming people with leads just like that....
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
and please keep posting the other ones! I need a good laugh

Well, we've all been duped at one time or another, right?

Back