"You Can't Sell Anything Over the Phone"

He didn't say that, I did.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
That's Somarco. And yes, if I were cold calling I could understand why anyone would think that. I would have thought it impossible even when I started selling Med Supps. But it has just continued to be that way. I'm nothing special. I truly believe anyone can do it. The key is taking care of the client and staying in contact with them.

The one line that may not be 99.99% is under 65 health which I stated as much earlier. I haven't solicited that line since maybe 2009. I still write it, but again, it's people calling me.

Geez.. Was having a hard time keeping everybody straight yesterday. The sometiemrs must have kicked in big time.. :yes:

I'm not wearing any pants

See >>
really-fat-guy-on-computer.jpg_1295986041.jpg

Many lines can be sold successfully and are sold successfully over the phone.

Some lines do not lend to phone sales.

Can someone give their opinion of the lines they feel are not good to sell over the phone?

----------

Nevermind...I just read another post on a different thread and it is P&C.

I didn't say it...I read it on a thread called, "Selling Insurance From Home..." and it seemed to answer my question.

If one were to try and do P&C from a home office I don't think it would work as well. But maybe someone that does just that can put in their 2 cents.

I didn't say it...I read it on a thread called, "Selling Insurance From Home..." and it seemed to answer my question.
There is a difference in selling over the phone and selling out of a home office. I do not sell over the phone but I do sell out of my home.. Others have call centers set up in office locations to sell over the phone which would be hard to do out of your home unless you wanted a lot of people coming and going at your house..

I love meeting people face to face, but with time and money involved in driving to/from the efficiencies lie with telesales... just takes discipline. I echo other comments made here as many lines can be sold over the phone... it's the direction many companies are headed.

Back