Younger People with Significant Health Issues?

Speck

Guru
100+ Post Club
Who do you guys go with for young people with serious health issues? I've got a 20 year old that's got hydroencephalus and is blind. Don't know of any guaranteed issue for younger people other than my old debit company here in Louisiana that writes that kind of coverage for <40 year-old crowd.

Who do you guys go with for young people with serious health issues? I've got a 20 year old that's got hydroencephalus and is blind. Don't know of any guaranteed issue for younger people other than my old debit company here in Louisiana that writes that kind of coverage for <40 year-old crowd.

What is that? I've never seen it on a FE app? Does she need help with ADLs?

Hydrocephalus (from Greek hydro-, meaning "water", and ceph, meaning "head") is a medical condition in which there is an abnormal accumulation of cerebrospinal fluid (CSF) in the ventricles of the brain. This causes increased intracranial pressure inside the skull and may cause progressive enlargement of the head if it occurs in childhood, convulsion, tunnel vision, and mental disability. I haven't seen this person yet, but he's probably wheel-chair bound, mentally disabled, and yes I'm sure he requires his mother's full-time care for ADL's.

Columbian has a GI that starts at age 25... Know that doesn't help now but if you don't find anything, you might keep it in mind for when he is 25.

What about SNL's MIB plan? 0-85.

What exactly is that plan anyway? I know when I ran a graded/modified quote on the FEX quoter, the only thing that came back was TA's plan, which I'm thinking would probably decline the person in question.

What exactly is that plan anyway? I know when I ran a graded/modified quote on the FEX quoter, the only thing that came back was TA's plan, which I'm thinking would probably decline the person in question.

I don't know enough about it to try to explain it. Tommy Overton's mentioned it on here before and in one of his webinars. It's very different. You can get up to $10K and it's 3, 5 or 10 pay....very expensive! I hesitate to say it's GI, but supposed to be very lenient on the UW. Maybe Gooner will explain it, he writes a lot of SNL.

I don't know enough about it to try to explain it. Tommy Overton's mentioned it on here before and in one of his webinars. It's very different. You can get up to $10K and it's 3, 5 or 10 pay....very expensive! I hesitate to say it's GI, but supposed to be very lenient on the UW. Maybe Gooner will explain it, he writes a lot of SNL.

Monthly Increasing Benefit...preneed stuff

Latest posts

Back