Where To Find Agent Appointments With Other Carriers?

You know JD.. seeing all this efficiency talk and the various ways people manage their final expense business makes me wonder how efficient their personal spending is. How well they manage their household.

You guys still have cable? Why? With who? Do you go to Starbucks for your coffee?? Nah. It’s cheaper to make it at home. But is it more efficient? Having it door dashed would probably be the fastest. But most expensive?

Tell me again how efficient that boat you have is? Or why you have that motorcycle. How about your car. Tell why you need that Buick or Mercedes or Tesla. Better yet explain to me why you got your wife one. How efficient her gym membership is or even worse her CrossFit membership.

If you all shopped around and were as efficient at home as you are in the final expense business you could probably live off of 2k a month and wouldn’t need 15k in commissions haha

Me personally….. I’m the starbucks kinda guy.

I don't know what part of Ca you are in but I will be in Ca next week.

My experience too. Every IMO I have been with has had calls and meetings. I started my career captive and that stuff was mandatory. It's not been mandatory with any IMO. And the vast majority of agents don't participate on the calls, don't attend the conferences and don't participate on the chats.

And most don't know who they are nor do the companies know who they are.

The one constant I've witnesses over 20 years is that the top producers do participate.

That's not coincidental.

I would bet that GMD's best agents are plugged in regularly and in constant communication with him and the other top agents. Maybe he will correct me?

I’d agree with you. My top guys participate in most of the stuff. The group chats and calls. I don’t have meeting often but they come to those too. If they can.

it will always be more important to be out there selling than sitting on a call or in a meeting.

I do get the most phone calls from my top guys but I imagine it’s because they’re out there the most and things come up they want to share with me or talk about.

He does what is best for him. You see, just like there is no one insurance company that is good for everybody, there is no IMO/FMO that is good for every agent.

I disagree a bit. I think that one carrier or imo could be good for everyone. I also think that 10 carriers or imos could also be good for everyone.

As far as what is the best? It’s subjective. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

I don't know what part of Ca you are in but I will be in Ca next week.

I’m in the Central Valley near Fresno. A little town called Chowchilla. Im 2 to 4 hours away from most of the state. I’m right in the middle of cali. I’d be happy to have lunch with you if you had the time.

Most of these guys that run their mouth here or at the car dealerships,RV,boat dealerships about being top producers are usually chronic…..

Alcoholics
Coke heads
Deeply in debt
Married with X wives
Kids
Insecure
Making or made terrible financial decisions in their life
Online trolls who live in fantasy land

Even funnier is the big hitters,top producers,running their mouth whoever they are are usually laying next to the same woman every night who can destroy them financially because what they make belongs to her !

Lol

I don’t personally know most of the people on this forum so I can’t speak on their addictions or personal finances.

But it’s never too late to make changes on a personal level to better your situation.

I don’t personally know most of the people on this forum so I can’t speak on their addictions or personal finances.

But it’s never too late to make changes on a personal level to better your situation.

I don’t either,just Todd. He never talks publicly on this forum about his agency production or his agents.

Most of the salesman I’ve known that were really making money keep quiet.

Wonder why ?

I don’t either,just Todd. He never talks publicly on this forum about his agency production or his agents.

Wonder why ?

I imagine it’s because they’re too busy working to be posting on here. Or that they don’t need to get or give advice. And that they don’t need to prove to anyone that their system is the best.

Or the forum just isn’t as entertaining to them as it is to us.

Wonder why ?

Most of the salesmen I know keep quiet too about their success.

This forum is to talk about business. And get advise about the business. Part of knowing whether to take that advice is knowing if it works or not.

And knowing what unsuccessful agents are doing is just as important. Maybe moreso?

I’d agree with you. My top guys participate in most of the stuff. The group chats and calls. I don’t have meeting often but they come to those too. If they can.

it will always be more important to be out there selling than sitting on a call or in a meeting.

I do get the most phone calls from my top guys but I imagine it’s because they’re out there the most and things come up they want to share with me or talk about.

I'll agree and disagree. Yes, getting out there is important. But axe sharpening is too.

I'll paraphrase Abraham Lincoln, If you give me 4 hours to cut down a tree, I'll spend 3 hours sharpening the axe.

As for Ca. We are going to the Breeders Cup at Santa Anita. Staying in San Gabriel

Back