Your Learning Curve

Certainly been a tough road for me so far. Getting used to cat piss was my first hurdle. I don't think I'm cut out for it. I'll likely feel I didn't give it enough of a chance, but I never expected to sit down with so many deadbeats. I wasn't prepared for the no shows, I wasn't prepared for such unhealthy people, and like I mentioned before...the smell. If leads were cheaper I'd keep going but they aren't. Hats off to you truly hard working guys that have made a career out of this.

Bro this is easy!!! Some guy on here just goes to random houses and sells this stuff. Making new friends and making bank at the same time! :)

In all seriousness... Buck up buttercup... Pull your skirt up and just go into those junky homes and talk to them the same way Boss Hogg talked to Rosco Pico-Train.

TT

Last edited:
Certainly been a tough road for me so far. Getting used to cat piss was my first hurdle.

I don't think I'm cut out for it. I'll likely feel I didn't give it enough of a chance, but I never expected to sit down with so many deadbeats. I wasn't prepared for the no shows, I wasn't prepared for such unhealthy people, and like I mentioned before...the smell.

If leads were cheaper I'd keep going but they aren't.

Hats off to you truly hard working guys that have made a career out of this.

And just what is wrong with the smell of cat piss?:skeptical:

Are you going to try a different segment of the insurance business? Maybe you could do telesales...that way you don't have to smell the cat piss or try to avoid stepping in dog crap as you walk to the kitchen table that's covered with ants and roaches(not to mention grape jelly).:err:

You might prefer selling Med Supps and cross sell FE. The higher incomes that you work with gets rid of a lot of the negatives you mentioned.

And just what is wrong with the smell of cat piss?:skeptical:

Are you going to try a different segment of the insurance business? Maybe you could do telesales...that way you don't have to smell the cat piss or try to avoid stepping in dog crap as you walk to the kitchen table that's covered with ants and roaches(not to mention grape jelly).:err:

You might prefer selling Med Supps and cross sell FE. The higher incomes that you work with gets rid of a lot of the negatives you mentioned.

Going to focus on Med Supps. I'm sure it has it's own challenges as well but I'm going to give it a shot.

Back