Your opinions on this product?

price point isn't that great. 10k life and 6k income replacement? for $70 a month? I think your only takers are going to be those who can't qualify for anything. Probably never gonna get green lighted in my state anyway.

Sorry, but for me this whole thing is a non-issue until I know the carrier. Any product is only as good as a carrier backing it and just the mere fact that the carrier does not wish to be made known tells me everything.

price point isn't that great. 10k life and 6k income replacement? for $70 a month? I think your only takers are going to be those who can't qualify for anything. Probably never gonna get green lighted in my state anyway.

I do believe you are correct about the pricing and the market niche, this is middle income folks who can not qualify or qualify easily for coverage like this. I'm curious the state you are in, I'll ck to see if they have approved this or not?

I think you guys are being a little hard on Brad. He isn't asking you to sell something, he isn't asking you to send him 10 bucks, he is just asking what people think of the idea. If someone wants you to sell something, or sign up with them, and they won't tell you the carrier, then that is shady. He is just asking what we think. Brad's name, picture and bio are on his website, he isn't hiding anything. His website wasn't registered 3 days ago and his email isn't to a yahoo address.

I try not to offer products where I would need to wear a ski mask if selling it face to face.

Winter

Of course we all sell best products at lowest prices all day everyday, but we have a constant flow of folks we can do nothing for. Their best options are GDB products and in many cases they can't even qualify for those.

This product is available to anyone that wants it and so the pricing reflects that. What I'm working through is really just your point, I've got a prospect on the phone that's uninsurable (and we get this far to often) and all we've been able to offer them outside of GDB is AD&D. This product offers not just limited life coverage with additional AD&D but also short term cash benefits while the insured is alive.

As a last resort for someone that can't get coverage of any other kind or can't afford a high table rated policy and want something to protect themselves and family, would you offer it?

"just the mere fact that the carrier does not wish to be made known tells me everything."

Sounds familiar doesn't it?

It's not the carrier, I'm sure they don't care. I'm just trying to respect the group that put this together. I'll ck on the release of the carrier name and get back with you as soon as I can.

Back