Zoho CRM for MED Supps

jburgmann

I know there are people who use ZOHO CRM on this forum. How did you configure it for multiple products for each client? Their tech support has been extremely frustrating. I am open to suggestions for other CRM's depending on their price point and options. I need something that integrates with GMAIL and Google calendar and has a strong mobile app and works with my softphone.

Thanks in advance.

I am really struggling with their tech support in trying to set it up to import my data correctly. products vs vendors vs deals. I have called 3 times and get 3 different answers. They don't understand the industry. Would you have a couple of minutes to talk about it?

This link has my digital business card with my contact info if you are able to talk. B.I.G.

Thanks in advance.

I have two meetings back to back coming in any minute now. I'd be happy to once I'm finished up. Probably will be 4pm EST.

AgencyBloc is a really good one. It makes it really easy to run reports based on exactly what you need. For example, you can set it up to automatically email a client when their policy anniversary date is 60 days away. Or you can export only people with a certain company, so you can email them or call them when they have a rate increase. Awesome service, but a fantastic product. We love it.

Back