“If You Could, Shouldn’t You?”

Maybe it's just a hand umbrella, lay off the pot will ya Mark!!

You new pic reminds me of something. That is a little protection when the rain does come. There are a lot of clients out there, that have enough protection for the storm that will come, but they will be wrong.

As Tony Robbins puts it

CANI (Constant And Never-ending Improvement)

There are 2 directions in life, going up and going down. If you think you leveled off and on a plateau, you are actually on a slow progression down since you are not improving.

Maybe it's just a hand umbrella, lay off the pot will ya Mark!!

I'm not picking on him. I really have great respect for the guy. I love his post.

It just reminded me of how some clients think. Some clients think that a little umbrella is going to protect them when the hard rain comes. They think a little bit of coverage will take care of their big problem.

I was actually going to steal that picture and make an ad out of it. It just got my brain to thinking.

I know, it would be great to use a visual tool like that to get a point across, it was just the your post was worded struck me as off a bit.

I'm not picking on him. I really have great respect for the guy. I love his post.

It just reminded me of how some clients think. Some clients think that a little umbrella is going to protect them when the hard rain comes. They think a little bit of coverage will take care of their big problem.

I was actually going to steal that picture and make an ad out of it. It just got my brain to thinking.

Back