2 Year Waiting Period a Problem?

Agent Face

Wi . Newer agent. FMO.
I had a lead ask me about the 2 year waiting period for full benifits.
Client is 80 F . NT.
IS there any products w\o the waiting period?
I have contracts with
Transamerica
United farm/family
NorthAmerican
Unity Financial\funeral trust

Any recommendations? I will be calling back Monday.

Wi . Newer agent. FMO.
Client is 80 F . NT.
IS there any products wo the waiting period?
I have contracts with
Transamerica
United farm/family
NorthAmerican
Unity Financialfuneral trust

Depends upon what the client can qualify for.

Wi . Newer agent. FMO.
Client is 80 F . NT.
IS there any products wo the waiting period?
I have contracts with
Transamerica
United farm/family
NorthAmerican
Unity Financialfuneral trust

You need to clarify what she is talking about. She is probably talking about ROP plans not contestiblity. cover both in a clear matter of fact way.

There are many options available, as X said depends on her health and needs.

I wrote a 89 year old level benefit FE a few weeks ago with SNL. Am quoting a 79 year old a GUL with Sagicor today. She will probably/maybe be preferred.

Lee

Thanks for the insight. I had 2 more cases of UPS delivery. ..from two more companies. . I have been comparing the diffrences between them all night...

I did find out about which plans have no contestibality, ie: immediate full death benifits. Unless im reading all this wrong.

Monumental has 3 I have materials now.
10pay-immediate Solution-Easy Solution.

Hopefully put some ink on some of them next week....

Thanks again for the guidence.

Thanks for the insight. I had 2 more cases of UPS delivery. ..from two more companies. . I have been comparing the diffrences between them all night...

I did find out about which plans have no contestibality, ie: immediate full death benifits. Unless im reading all this wrong.

Monumental has 3 I have materials now.
10pay-immediate Solution-Easy Solution.

Hopefully put some ink on some of them next week....

Thanks again for the guidence.

You really need do your homework again. All life policies have a TWO YEAR CONTESTIBALITY CLAUSE. :no:

What you are refereing too is immediate coverage Vs. a two year ROP/modified policy.

You will get your A$$ hemmed up with E&O for stating there is no contestibality on a life policy.

You really need do your homework again. All life policies have a TWO YEAR CONTESTIBALITY CLAUSE. :no:

What you are refereing too is immediate coverage Vs. a two year ROP/modified policy.

You will get your A$$ hemmed up with E&O for stating there is no contestibality on a life policy.

I thought most states have this on the exam.:rolleyes:

Having it on an exam verus comprehension is no the same thing.

True. It's really scary the level of knowledge some of these agents have that are out there. Especially the new ones that come on here and ask what the difference is between term and whole life. I mean, that is THE most basic thing they should all know.

True. It's really scary the level of knowledge some of these agents have that are out there. Especially the new ones that come on here and ask what the difference is between term and whole life. I mean, that is THE most basic thing they should all know.
By the way what does ART stand for? I think I went to school with him

Back