20% Off New Savior* Retirement Book

nathan.lee

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
Hello everyone,

I just co-authored my first book and wanted to share it with the rest of the forum. The book is titled Savior* Retirement draws upon the decades of combined experience of myself and my fellow authors to guide retirees and pre-retirees towards guaranteed retirement income.

It is available on Amazon but you can get 20% off the list price by going directly to our publisher's e-store. A full description of the book is available there too.

Savior Retirement

Discount code: X7XB9TC3

I hope that you find it informative and useful!

Attachments

• Savior Retirement Front Cover Only.jpg
    Savior Retirement Front Cover Only.jpg
    173.8 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
nathan-come on this was written by a ghost writer and you put your name on it right?? Old trick making a come back? state insurance dept's take a dim view on the practice??
And if you did really write the book good for you.
Nothing better then standing in front of a crowd and say I'm a published author.

nathan-come on this was written by a ghost writer and you put your name on it right?? Old trick making a come back? state insurance dept's take a dim view on the practice??
And if you did really write the book good for you.
Nothing better then standing in front of a crowd and say I'm a published author.

Haha

I appreciate the skepticism but this book is the result of 9 months of hard work and I have the publisher's fees to prove it. :twitchy:

The other co-authors and I cobbled together our collective experience and tried to write a book that educates AND tells a good story.

I think it is an important read for the consumer and could be used as a great educational and selling tool by agents and advisors.

Back