2022 What's new for YOU?

$15/month per user and you can get 60 days free trial using my referral link here:
www.lessannoyingcrm.com/invite/AE9C8

I still write down notes while on the phone. Hard to get away from that for me. But often I take a scan of those notes after and upload to the clients drive file. That way I have them wherever/whenever.

I'm moving away from the CAM system, and have a simple tracking system that is linked to my appointment setting software. Senior Agent Tools. I drop the policy holder contact info in to my Outlook contacts, this also keeps my phone and other devices up dated. File copies I keep on my computer and scan whatever is appropriate to keep all backed up of course, howbeit on sight.

I find this a bit more work, but I don't like having all my information on a 3rd party system that could go down, be hacked, or shut down for any reason. I'm learning and slowly adapting to changes that I feel comfortable with.

And if need be, I can still remote to my computer to access files. I use this when we are taking a working vacation in SC. I do love the freedom and flexibility given by many of the advances that have made our profession more mobile. My great fear is that it can also complicate it if we spend to much time on it.

I find this a bit more work, but I don't like having all my information on a 3rd party system that could go down, be hacked, or shut down for any reason. I'm learning and slowly adapting to changes that I feel comfortable with.

This is why I like how Drive has the desktop app that syncs a computer folder with my cloud folder. If googles cloud ever goes down, I have a backup. Plus I make a backup on a separate drive every so often just in case.

I know google drive isnt the only one with a desktop app that syncs a folder. But I couldnt tell you which others do.

I am starting that slow ride into the work sunset.

I am not actively hunting for business. My BOB provides more in bound calls than I want to work now. Probably going to be doing some referring out as soon as I figure out the splt thing.

I am finally looking at moving everything online so I can work from anywhere. I have spent the last three weeks in Maryland with a week in Miami Beach (OMG i love that place). Before that travel appointments along the California coast. I just want to travel and work by phone and laptop.

My problem is I am also that paper guy. 4 file cabinets crammed with paper files. I also am a pecker. . Or is the term hunt and pecker typest? So all my notes are ink and paper then i scan them.

Google workplace sounds interesting. Also Less Annoying CRM.

Back