• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

2025 AEP Disruptions: Updates to The Inflation Reduction Act

Somebody posted anonymously on Medicare monsters all direct contracts will be axed with United Healthcare and will be direct contracted under health markets ( United owns them ) due to cms new rules . It sounded serious but they took it down fast . Wouldn’t suprise me but we’ll see .

Yes they bought them in 2019 just like Humana bought Ifg . The notes back up on the Facebook group . Honestly wouldn’t suprise me . United is United . The biggest and baddest . But if true others will follow .Ive always said paying a $250 override on a $306 or $612 Medicare commission is absurd . Anyone who doesn’t think all agents fell pain with mapd starting to crack is crazy . The agent feels pain in no more hra’s or marketing money . And overriders will feel pain

Yes they bought them in 2019 just like Humana bought Ifg . The notes back up on the Facebook group . Honestly wouldn’t suprise me . United is United . The biggest and baddest . But if true others will follow .Ive always said paying a $250 override on a $306 or $612 Medicare commission is absurd . Anyone who doesn’t think all agents fell pain with mapd starting to crack is crazy . The agent feels pain in no more hra’s or marketing money . And overriders will feel pain
Interesting so if UHC brings down their distribution cost that can toward benefits i hope.

Most here don’t care about HRAs or overrides. So, it’s back to 2010? Sounds good to me.
And neither do I as I don’t recruit . I just find it hilarious how these fmo’s think it’s business as usual and they continue making the same overrides . Now I can’t say I don’t care about Hra’s .I bey I make $20-$25k a yr on them .Honestly it’s hard to get motivated for $179 for a non t-65 with no hra this time of yr

But what if it stays on the books 2025+?
That’s what’s motivated me for 3 1/2 yrs building my book . But i was listening to podcast from integrity .Deft research says most yrs15-20% of people shop there Medicare . They predict this yr 70% will . Retention will be much tougher than in previous yrs I believe

That’s what’s motivated me for 3 1/2 yrs building my book . But i was listening to podcast from integrity .Deft research says most yrs15-20% of people shop there Medicare . They predict this yr 70% will . Retention will be much tougher than in previous yrs I believe
That just annoys me. I already hate AEP. If 70% of my book wants to shop - well, I'll lose some.

Back