360 Fixed Price Leads

diesel14

Expert
Can someone give me some feedback on the fixed price lead program that 360 has and if it's reliable? I concerned about buying my leads through my IMO and what to expect as far as turn around time as compared to going through lead connections and whether one is going to be better than the other.

Heck use Ben boast mans Tm leads. They're the best in the country. Oh forgot the tm's don't speak much English and 1/2 the respondents are over 80.But Ben boast man sure can sell. Heck I bet he'll show all of us his personal production.Boastmans a legend in cyberspace.

Heck use Ben boast mans Tm leads. They're the best in the country. Oh forgot the tm's don't speak much English and 1/2 the respondents are over 80.But Ben boast man sure can sell. Heck I bet he'll show all of us his personal production.Boastmans a legend in cyberspace.

Every time I read your name I picture a sleazy smokie the bear who likes to diddle kids, you know pedo bear lol

Did the corn cob freeze overnight?:1err:

What brought on this drivel? 5th post and you are ripping on another forum member? Do you know Ben personally? Have you worked with him? Or perhaps you are jealous because he is not ashamed to post what he does and is he doing multiple times what you do on any given day?

Nashville next week. South Carolina December. Where are you at? I'll come to you. I'm as transparent as they come. Who are you? Where do I need to come? You might be so bad, but show me! I don't hide, I show up in person.

Nashville next week. South Carolina December. Where are you at? I'll come to you. I'm as transparent as they come. Who are you? Where do I need to come? You might be so bad, but show me! I don't hide, I show up in person.

You mean that is not an avatar you use? That is the real you? Your poor wife!

Back