Leads

Maybe I’ll use Travis’s brother to set my appts . I hear he gets everyone to answer the phone . For you to sit here and say nationwide people answer the phone at the same rate as 3-5 yrs ago is a bold faced lie . When Jd calls they distinguish your call from the 100 other spam calls a day . I got friends all over the country who say your living in a bubble world .

First I've never said that so it only a lie in your imagination.

Secondly, Travis does not have a brother in the business. So more imagination? Or just the voices in your head.

Also you said earlier that I have 80% answer. Another figment of your imagination. I've never said that either.

So you are the one telling bold faced lies!

As I'm sure the statement that you friends all over the country. Now, are there people all over the country living scared of the sky falling and being negative about everything? Yes!

I would say to you that you just can't make this shit up. Yet I would be wrong. You do just make this shit up.

You must be doing something wrong?

Ask Travis at FEX he trains their agents on secret techniques they use to get the people we market to answer the phone,set appointments where they are waiting with coffee at the kitchen table.They have agents writing 10-12 apps off 20 lead cards.

All this has been posted if you search through the threads here.

Easy.

Travis has never said anything of the sort. Nor has anyone associated with FEX.

You just slam the competition with lies because yo have nothing else. But that's OK. You private messages say completely different that you post for the public. You have even tried to join FEX.

But yes, FEX has the best FE training in the FE world. Training by real world FE producers. And guess what, FEX will release you no strings attached if you find that not to b true for you.

It does take two entities for the training to work. To this day, 10 years in, there has not been one agent that washed out at FEX show up at another IMO and be successful there. If you can't make in FE at FEX then you just can't make it in FE.

Secondly, Travis does not have a brother in the business. So more imagination? Or just the voices in your head.

Also you said earlier that I have 80% answer. Another figment of your imagination. I've never said that either.

As I'm sure the statement that you friends all over the country. Now, are there people all over the country living scared of the sky falling and being negative about everything? Yes!

I would say to you that you just can't make this shit up. Yet I would be wrong. You do just make this shit up.

You do take that I DK out of context. I do DK now justbecauseI want to. Has nothing to do with people answering or not answering. f wanted to sit down in the morning and make appointments for Tuesday I would have a full day booked on Tuesday in less than an hour.

And DM leads don't cost anywhere near what you claim.

You just slam the competition with lies because yo have nothing else. But that's OK. You private messages say completely different that you post for the public. You have even tried to join FEX.

But yes, FEX has the best FE training in the FE world. Training by real world FE producers. And guess what, FEX will release you no strings attached if you find that not to b true for you.

It does take two entities for the training to work. To this day, 10 years in, there has not been one agent that washed out at FEX show up at another IMO and be successful there. If you can't make in FE at FEX then you just can't make it in FE.

Also, no one has ever claimed it's easy. So there's no way they will those posts that don't exist.

Why don't you just dig them up and post them again. Since you are the only one that's seen them.

I would say it’s a 60/40 split. 60% google ad leads and 40% Facebook. One thing that I have noticed, is the amount of new lead vendors popping up with the live transfers. These are companies based here in the US with call centers overseas. All they do is randomly call seniors, asking them if they’re interested in a Final Expense state approved policy, etc. etc. There’s no real genuine interest in buying a Final Expense policy. In my opinion all these live transfers are garbage. They still will charge you 20+ dollars for a phone call for someone who’s not even interested. In my opinion the only way Live transfers work if it’s the client calling you directly. For example, if they see an add on TV dial a number and it rings directly to your phone or if they click an ad online and it rings directly to your phone. Any Live transfer with a middleman is usually not the best quality. Sure once in a while, they may work, but if you’re paying your premium for those leads, they’re not worth it.

I’ve been lied to then . How’s Bob doing after his bout with cancer ?

I'm not slamming the competition. FEX is a very capable outfit.
I've talked to Mark over there but never submitted any contracts with them.

Back