$49.00 First Month Dialer Rental Special

Alsky

Guru
100+ Post Club
We (Professional Telemarketing Solutions) are offering a Special on the Dialer we offer. The Special is for new clients only... in other words, if you did a trial but have never signed up, you are still considered a new client and would be eligible for this offer.

The pricing is for our Analog Dial in format.

Special #1 (provide and load your own data) $49.00 for the first month on the dialer and then $199 every month thereafter.

Special#2 (Best Value) We provide a database of 6,000 records, business owners only, 1-4 employees plus the 1st month on dialer all for $199.00 and then $199.00 per month thereafter. We also load your database so your dialer is ready to use.

For more information fill out the contact form on our website: Professional Telemarketing Solutions

Call 1-800-884-7507 Ext 13 or Email Al. Thank you for in advance for your interest and Happy selling to all!

This phone system works great. Even if you don't telemarket and use it strictly to follow up with your calls it's unbelievable. It's your own personal LeadBot.

Last edited:
I am interested, but need a explanation on how it works.

Is there a dead time from when they answer the phone and then when you actually talk to them?

Does anyone use the phone dialer for selling Life Insurance. I don't sell Health Insurance, but need some more sources for selling life insurance.

[email protected]

Using a predictive dialer is not limited to just health insurance... a predictive dialer is a tool to help the agent become more productive.

To better understand how the system works we first need to understand what a predictive dialer is. A Predictive Dialing system is a computerized outbound dialing system that only connects agents to calls answered by real people, most of the time.

Predictive Dialers learn to anticipate when an agent will become available, and then accelerate or decrease the outbound dialing rate accordingly.

This system maximizes the on-phone talk time of each agent, and the overall result is, more prospects are contacted in a shorter period of time.

That being said, if you are generating leads, new business, or just a general interest in your product or company using the telephone as a marketing tool presently, then yes, a dialer will work for you and increase productivity by 300-400%.

Al,
I just got started using your dialer yesterday. I was on your training webinar monday or tuesday and I may want to get on another one just to pick up a few things that I missed. Overall I must say I am very impressed. I got it to market major medical during my downtime while waiting for my mailers to hit for my supplements. I just got my feet wet yesterday but today things got kicking. The crazy part is I got 3 supplement leads compared to the 1 major medical lead I had intended to market in the first place. There are a good many seniors and those soon to be running small businesses. I'm sure it could be a fluke but I will see. For those looking into this service there are some features that Al does not really mention that will more than pay for it. If you have ever lost a lead or phone # you had written somewhere that is not an option with this system. You can place the lead on a calendar to call back or just take notes and go back in the system to retrieve the information. I also happen to live just north of new orleans and will quite possibly be evacuating this weekend for Gustavo. We could easily be without power from Tues - Fri but it will not keep me from being able to log on and market wherever we decide to hole up. Bottom line it is a good $49 bet for a month to see if it is worth doing.

Back