53 year old male with High BP

Johnny Farlowe

Hello All,

First time posting. I am a 53 year old male and am looking to supplement the current 55k life insurance I have through work. My new wife and I bought a home last year and I want to make sure that she is taken care of if anything happens to me. I have applied for insurance and have been declined due to my high blood pressure and cholesterol. Looking for some assistance in finding the right insurance and any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!!!

Hello All,

First time posting. I am a 53 year old male and am looking to supplement the current 55k life insurance I have through work. My new wife and I bought a home last year and I want to make sure that she is taken care of if anything happens to me. I have applied for insurance and have been declined due to my high blood pressure and cholesterol. Looking for some assistance in finding the right insurance and any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!!!

Someone here can help you figure it out I am sure.

To start what state are you in?

I personally would respond to people that reply here out in the open until you decide

I am a 53 year old male and am looking to supplement the current 55k life insurance I have through work.

You're in California, Lee, aka @WinoBlues, who responded directly below your intial post, is a very experienced agent in California.

May I Make a suggestion? Lee's a good guy and a good agent. Why don't you ask Lee to message you his contact info and you two have a chat of line. He will help you and you'll be happy for it, as will your new wife. Since you are new here, you may not be able to send Lee a direct message, but he can probably message you.

Congrats on the new marriage and the new home!

I am in California.

Hi Johnny,

As @DayTimer mentioned I am also in California. I am happy to have a conversation with you.

Being declined for HBP or Cholesterol brings up some questions, such as were you truly declined or rated up? Was there a paramed exam that showed HBP? Did they get med records? Are you prescribed meds for HBP and are you compliant? And a few more.

It sounds way more complicated than it is. It is much easier to have a quick conversation by phone than back and forth text and emails.

If you like I will message you my cell and email, we can start online and if you choose we can set up a phone meeting. Zero obligation I will answer your questions to the best of my ability. I promise not to pester you.

Let me know.

Lee

Last edited:
Back