60,000 Annual Premium in one month

Someone posted a link to a Lincoln Heritage award ceremony where an agent was awarded for writing 82k in AP. I do not know where the link is for where to find that video. If I find it I will post it here. @KRobby might know where 5o find it.

It wasn’t a clean 82k, there is plenty of back story to it

I was told some backstory to some of the business he acquired that’s why I’m implying it’s not clean traditional acquired business.

A couple Lincoln heritage agents who left this group and joined another MLM company in Pittsburgh said that agent told them he didnt write even a third of that business. And was up there to pump up and motivate other agents.

Similar tactics that other captive organizations do. I honestly dont what the truth is but after working with a captive company its pretty bad at the BS they put out to agents/advisors

A couple Lincoln heritage agents who left this group and joined another MLM company in Pittsburgh said that agent told them he didnt write even a third of that business. And was up there to pump up and motivate other agents.

Similar tactics that other captive organizations do. I honestly dont what the truth is but after working with a captive company its pretty bad at the BS they put out to agents/advisors
Like say you're a top dog at Herbalife with a huge downline of at least 1000, and you jump ship to an insurance MLM, and have them stock up on the new products.....that just happen to be insurance policies, after they've all be given a "free" FNA? Or better yet, sign up a Pastor who can then hit up his flock?

Back