60,000 Annual Premium in one month

I am definitely not interested in changing my IMO. I changed once already, that's enough...at least for now.
I'll just keep watching these "INCREDIBLE" numbers.....and this is all on 20 leads per week correct?
Yes Sir.
My 20 new leads weekly plus my pile of older leads I work.

All done in 2-3 days per week....so you worked 4-6 days so far this month and have made over 23,000.
So you make about 4-6,000 per day in the field??
I am a skeptic...but keep knocking them dead!

Go for it Paulie ... then you'll know, and you can report back here, and then we'll all know. My guess is that you'd be a skeptic no more, but I'm speaking from gut feel and not from experience.

Ok you fly me out there...or better yet, fly him here and I will report back to the forum

Bell-Curve.png

All done in 2-3 days per week....so you worked 4-6 days so far this month and have made over 23,000.
So you make about 4-6,000 per day in the field??
I am a skeptic...but keep knocking them dead!

come do a ride along with me no strings attached. All I ask is you share on the forum your findings.

Go for it Paulie ... then you'll know, and you can report back here, and then we'll all know. My guess is that you'd be a skeptic no more, but I'm speaking from gut feel and not from experience.

Sounds fair . . .

Then go do it..

I have faith in myself DayTimer, that is not what I am skeptical about. Don't worry about my attitude...it needs no adjustment

For the record, Arizona is not considered an easy state for FE agents. I’ve had way more agents fail out there than make it.

Back