7 Tips to Increase Final Expense Sales Results – New Article from David Duford

All great stuff. I learned about the MAGENT biz card from Newby, I think. You can buy biz card size magnets in bulk and put them on your biz cards by yourself. You can buy like 1000 of them for less than $100 on eBay.

One time I was in Office Depot and they had a clearance table full of the ones like we use except they had a triangle shape (like the roof of a house on top). I assume they were for realtors.

The brick of 50 was usually $10 and getting cleared out for $2. I took hundreds of them and chopped the roofs off with paper cutter.

So who wants 500 magnets shaped like a triangle? I've got a lot of inventory.

Well written.

I hope I'm your magnetic card role model. I started those about two months in the biz. And over 20 years I'm sure I have placed 20,000 plus magnets in my area.

Other agents joke that they love peeling my cards off of refrigerators all over town. But they only find them because I have so many out there. And they definitely work. I get call ins from people I met with many years ago.

I went out to a house recently where my photo on the card was a very young picture of me and I was real thin back then. They said "you don't look like your picture anymore." No. I was 35 in that photo and I'm 56 now. So I'm going to update your refrigerator.

A tip I'll throw out there, don't buy the cards that are pre-made as magnets. They don't stick well. When granny tries to use it to hold her grandkids artwork on the fridge it won't hold it.

Use the peal and sticks. They work great. Buy them at any office store. Cheap, cheap advertising.

Can you please give some examples online to illustrate this? Ive heard of business card sized magnets, but you are saying peel and stick. I have never even heard of that.

Thanks!

[/B]

Can you please give some examples online to illustrate this? Ive heard of business card sized magnets, but you are saying peel and stick. I have never even heard of that.

Thanks!

What Todd linked to is what I use. I think they can be bought cheaper in the Office Depot stores though.

And don't forget to lick the back of the sticker after you peal off the paper.

Is the picture a must on the business cards for you guys? If im putting it on their fridge would it be as effective with or without the picture? Also what else do you guys put on the card other than phone number.

Back