75 Yr old Wants 30-40k 15 Level Term. Who

Not sure about income with LSW---but this would be about 9% of her income. Genworth would have costed her more than 10% of her income.

As you said, a good cover letter would be a good idea since there are more variables to consider.

I've never even considered a 15 yr term policy for a 75 year old to be honest.

I understand. However, if term or short term is what they want, I will sell it. I was just referred to a 70s male that has an expensive ART >$7,000.00 this year. I can beat it second year with a to age 90 plan or Match the premium for $500,000.00 and a shorter level period. He owns a successful business and pays annual. if he wants 10,15 I am not going to argue

I was running a fe lead.She lives in an assisted living facility and unless I saw her blood results with genworth i'd have never believed it. They were perfect. She's 5-5 190 and sharp as a tac. She used to sell insurance long ago and believed in term. Any way who's lsw? Is that southwest life? Will they take her on 50 k?

I was running a fe lead.She lives in an assisted living facility and unless I saw her blood results with genworth i'd have never believed it. They were perfect. She's 5-5 190 and sharp as a tac. She used to sell insurance long ago and believed in term. Any way who's lsw? Is that southwest life? Will they take her on 50 k?

Hence she is 75 looking for $50,000.00 of insurance on a $12,000 income.

Can she get $30k on $12 k income?How do I contract with southwest life?

Back